BIG HIDDEN INSTALLATION FEES HERE IN PHILADELPHIA!
MaryTaylor1

Mother of Sweet Pearls, I truly dislike Verizon:

I ordered the FIOS triple bund pack for $74 plus tax and fees which totals out to be $124.94 a month not bad, but I knew it was too good to be true. We already have the back-up battery box and TWO cable lines from previous installation of other boxes. So, the only thing the technician did was use a wire from his truck and the wires from our verizon box and set up the tv and the internet. Bam he's done!

It was the sales rep that told me and I quote, " if I attempt to install the equipment on my own AND if I'm not able to by the due date of installation then they HAVE to come out to help me without charging me for installation." Thank God I write everything down including the sales reps name! My total bill is $266.70. Where in the bloody hell did the extra $141.76 come from? I'm not paying the $141.76 and NOBODY in billing or customer service can access my account to see the break down of these charges. I want what was promised by the sales reps, its only fair if a customer breaks the contract they have to pay the cancellation fee. If verizon(sales rep) makes a promise(or stated their own quota), I shouldn't have to pay for it.

This isn't a new account, I just added new products to my 7 year phone service with them.

0 Likes
Re: BIG HIDDEN INSTALLATION FEES HERE IN PHILADELPHIA!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes