Bill Adjustment for Extended Loss of Service?
jim20001

My phone/internet/TV have been down now for over a week while waiting for Verizon to come and repair the line from the street after storm damage.  A little frustrated that it is taking so long to get the repair however I understand that there are a lot of service calls after the recent storm.  What I want to know is can I expect that my monthly bill will be pro-rated based upon the extended down time?

0 Likes
Re: Bill Adjustment for Extended Loss of Service?
jonjones1
Legend

@jim2000wrote:

My phone/internet/TV have been down now for over a week while waiting for Verizon to come and repair the line from the street after storm damage.  A little frustrated that it is taking so long to get the repair however I understand that there are a lot of service calls after the recent storm.  What I want to know is can I expect that my monthly bill will be pro-rated based upon the extended down time?

I have read over at http://www.dslreports.com that you would need first report the service as being out, then customer service must make note of it, you must request the refund for the outage, and Verizon must verify service loss and send a technician to make repairs. However folks have stated Verizon did not make any notes that customers called to report down time, or Verizon just denying there was a service interruption. Make sure you get confirmation of that loss of service.

0 Likes