Billing Issue
jefftaft89

Hello,

Several months ago, I re-negotiated my contract due to a very bad customer service experience. As a result, I was promised the deal until the end of my contract in June 2015. As of last month, my bill show up to $160 as a result of my multi-room dvr discount going away. I would like to be credited for last month's overpaymentAfter looking into it further, it also appears I have been overcharged for the last several months. Please see my calculations below for May 2014. As you can see, based on the numbers, my bill should have been 113.15 based on all charges, discounts, and Adj FiOS Internet Service for $20. Please escalate and contact me ASAP. Thank you.

charges
124.99triple play
7.99hd set
19.99dvr
discounts
-10company discount
-19.99dvr credit
other
3.01taxes
7.16surcharges
adj fios 
113.15total
0 Likes
Re: Billing Issue
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

These Forums are a place where users help other users. If you need an answer from Verizon directly please Contact Us.

0 Likes
crittermom
Enthusiast - Level 3

I feel ya! But, seriously don't count on Verizon to do anything.

What they billed is correct as they make no mistakes, and deny those that they do get caught with.

I wish you the best of luck and hope I am wrong.  Peace.

0 Likes
jefftaft89

Thank you for your suggestion, however when I try to contact Verizon through phone, it is at least a 45 minute call, which usually ends in me just hanging up due to frustration. I would prefer to be put in contact with someone directly so I do not need to spend my break at work trying to get the right person on the phone.

0 Likes
jefftaft89

Also, the link posted is not valid.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jefftaft89,

The correct link is Contact Us, or you may visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent.

0 Likes
jefftaft89

Online chat isn't available for any of the billing options. I don't really have the time to sit on the phone for an hour and get no where. I received a comparable offer from Optimum so I am going to switch.

0 Likes