Can't redeem my $200 Google promotion
Iwalsh1

Hello,

I got an email that my $200 is ready to be redeemed towards Google and/or Nest products but I follow the links and add eligible items to my cart but I never see the $200 credit when I get to the payment page. No discount code was provided and the email does not provide any specific instructions.  Very frustrating.  I called customer service- they asked me to refresh the broswer and try again later. No help. 

called again. Spoke with a very nice agent, who wwas empathetic and escalated the concern. This led to me getting a "new" email to try again- IT DOES NOT WORK. I have down this circle now 3x over. The link takes me to NO WHERE. Just an error message. I have read SEVERAL posts about others who have been experiencing the exact same issue. Why does this have to be such an issue?

I have read several postings that Verizon is intentionally making it hard to redeem and people end up giving up.  What advice would you suggest to resolve this problem? I am not inclined to yet call Customer Service again for a 4th time. Just think that if an offer is being extended, Verizon should be honoring it. Especially for a customer who has been with them for over 10yrs. very disappointed

0 Likes
Re: Can't redeem my $200 Google promotion
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Iwalsh,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes