Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

Cancelling Verizon services....

rjd2745
Contributor
Contributor

Cancelling Verizon services....

Message 1 of 1
(1,519 Views)

I just got off the phone with Verizon customer service after I learned that my bundle price that I am paying $124.99 for has been reduced by $20 per month.  I am a loyal customer of 6 years and they won't give me a discount because I already received one over a year ago.  They actually told me to call back in a couple months to see if I can get a discount.  I would rather switch to a competitor's bundle package out of principle as I disagree with this type of business practice. 

Verizon you really need to get in sync with your loyal customers because you are losing one as soon as TimeWarner can setup an install at my house!  You would rather lose $160+ a month from me rather than giving me a discount...that is not smart business.

Your customer service made it very aware that I was under contract for 2 months still and if I wanted to cancel I would have to pay a $60 cancellation fee.  That is just fine with me because TW is offering a $200 gift card for switching.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title