Re: Cannot pay bill online anymore
matthewoliveri

Please add me to the list of folks with this same problem. I have spent a lot of time on the phone and on hold, and I am told that I need to use my email address as userid, which is not the userid I've been using for years. But when I use that userid, it has no information on the welcome page- no account number, etc- and when I try to pay my bill it gives me an error. I was told a ticket would be put in, but nothing has changed. Please help!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi matthewoliveri,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
TexasGrrl
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is happening to me as well.  Please help - thanks!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TexasGrrl,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Danpelope

Add my name to the list as well please. Haven't been able to pay online or even make changes to this MyVerizon account (phone/email contact info etc) since October.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Danpelope

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Beakster1
Same issue here. I spent nearly an hour being transferred between the same 3 departments, 6 individuals in total, with no resolution. I asked about opening a ticket and they told me to call back on January 10th if I still didn't have online bill access. Clearly this is a chronic and severe issue resulting. Poor customer service.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Beakster,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
ky331
Enthusiast - Level 3

Having posted very complete details earlier in this thread (on 12/12):

Yes, someone has contacted me by e-mail...

I sent them screen shots of what I actually see when I go online... but

No, the problem still hasn't been resolved (3 weeks later)!

P.S.   Prior to posting in this forum, I tried phoning Verizon (Technical Support, Billing, &etc.) several times with no luck either.   I would be transferred from one agent to the next --- often being "dropped" in the process [and thereby having to start all over again] --- and twice allowed them remote access to control my system [so they could see/confirm with their own eyes what I was telling them was happening].   So that adds another two to three weeks to this problem still lingering.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

What was the last response  you had from the Ecenter via email?

0 Likes