Cannot pay bill online or manage services
edkinphilly
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, 

Since May I have not been able to pay my bill online. I get a message that my bill is due, logon and get "Your bill is paid."  I spent several hours on the phone with support and got nowhere.  I'm a retired computer tech, so I tried to say I thought the problem was with Verizon's site. I got the same message with Google Chrome, Explorer and the latest browser. I also get the same message on MyFios app.

This has become quite frustrating and has me considering what I might have to do to fix this. Billing has sent me a message that Verizon has made an adjustment to my bill for June 22nd. But I can't believe it will take that long for Verizon to address this problem. I also cannot manage my wireless account online, so that's another issue, which needs to be addressed. Maybe one fix will handle both.  

I have been very happy with Verizon Fios and wireless, but this lack of function concerns me.  Can anyone offer any suggestions, like deleting and reinstalling my account? I last paid with no problem with one biill on April 24th.  Any help would be much appreciated.  

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Cannot pay bill online or manage services
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi edkinphilly,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes