Cannot pay bill
andrewbailey

Little over a month ago, I had automatic bill pay canceled because the card it was using was canceled. I requested to be switched over to a paper bill, but I have not received any bill.

Knowing that it's that time of the month, I need to pay the bills. I call 1 800 VERIZON, but even with my account number, they cannot verify my account.

I just set up a My Verizon account online. It says that I have a payment due. Two months worth, actually (FIOS 25/25 at $69.99/month). So I click the red "Make a Payment" button. This brings me to the make a one time payment page, but it has a message: "You do not have a bill, so a payment is not due at this time. ", and all relevent input fields and action links are disabled.

What? The one page says that I owe $140 (which is correct, and I NEED TO PAY THAT), but the make-a-payment page will not allow me to pay.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot pay bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi andrewbailey

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes