Cannot Redeem $200 Fios Gift Card
AzMonster

As part of my package, I received a $200 gift card, but the Fios website will not let me redeem it. I received an email to say I needed to claim it before April 19, but it isn't working.

On the website:

- The link goes into a loop, taking you back to the homepage when you click on it

On the mobile app:

- The link either goes to a loading circle, which eventually times out, or

- The link takes you to a "redeem now" page, which gives me an error message when I attempt to redeem

It looks like many people are experiencing the same problem, yet none of the people I have spoken to on the phone are able to help (or seem aware of this common issue).

How can I have the matter resolved, before the April 19 expiration date? A really poor way to treat customers, especially as I've probably now wasted at least 4 hours trying to resolve the issue.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Redeem $200 Fios Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AzMonster,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes