Cannot Redeem Offers
Jaybay2
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is situation is getting old real quickly, I have spent a few hours already trying to redeem offers and this is not good from a customer service perspective. I had no issue redeeming my phone offers, however redeeming my home internet offers has been a major hassle. I was supposed to receive a 50$ gift card redeemable on 11/30 and a Simplisafe 4 pcs system redeemable on 11/29. Neither of these offers we re-deemable at that time. I have spent at least 2 hours with customer service chat in 2 sessions. Supposedly for my time spent a Supervisor upgraded my gift card to 150$ and my Simplisafe system from a 4 pc. to an 8 pc. system. So now I have no tile for the gift card at all and there are tiles for both a Simplisafe 4 pc. and for an 8 pc. system. The 4 pc is redeemable now but since there was an upgrade I need to wait now until February to redeem the 8 pcs system? Do I get 2 Simplisafe Systems now and no gift card? I can't believe what a hassle this is turning into time and effort wasted. I shouldn't have to wait any longer for offers that were supposed to be available to me at end of November. Verizon is supposedly running America's best network and cannot properly coordinate simple offers? Then they say use Incognito mode , why not say this in the email? Very disturbing..... I would like my offers now, not in February. Please advise what I can expect and when I can expect it. Thank You.

Re: Cannot Redeem Offers
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jaybay,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes