Cannot view My Plan
peeohbee

For the past several weeks I have been unable to view My Plan on the website or in the app.  When selecting MyPlan from the menu, the website continues to cycle the 3 dots and does not bring up the plan.  I have chatted to support a couple of times and was told there is an abandoned cart with a selection in it but they cannot empty the cart.  When I try to select the cart they system asks for an email address or cart number.  Not having a cart number, I use email.  The system returns a message that it cannot find the cart.  This is extremely frustrating as I want to review the plan and options for making changes now that the entire family is working from home.  Thanks for being there to help Verizon.  

0 Likes
Re: Cannot view My Plan
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Disco_tented,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes