Charged for Broadband Essentials & Extras that I did not order
earlwilkerson
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying for a week, countless hrs of wasted time, to get someone to help me and end up in the vicious circle every time. Verizon suddenly added 2 yrs worth of broadband essentials & extras charges to my last bill which totaled $584.12 which by the way was automatically deducted from my checking account because dummy me signed up for auto bill pay (never again!!!!). I never even ordered the service. Guess what? No one at Verizon really cares. I keep getting "transferred" around from rep to rep and by transfered I mean they send me back to the automated system to reenter my account number and choose what dept. I wish to speak with. After an hour either I am disconnected or I hang up because I was transferred to the main line one too many times. Even on chat they transfered me around. I never knew you could transfer someone in chat. I am soooooo done with Verizon. Taking that much money out of my account could have cause so much damage but Verizon doesn't give a crap.

Re: Charged for Broadband Essentials & Extras that I did not order
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Earl I'm sorry for the problems you are having with your bill. I have sent you a private message to get additional information from you.