Commending a Verizon Customer Service Agent -- he was THE BEST -- how do I give feedback?
Givati8

Hi,

I called Verizon Customer Service over the weekend to help my elderly mom who lost her Verizon service since the storm on 3/2/18.  The customer service agent who helped me was AMAZING.  He was incredibly patient and kind as I had him on one phone and my mom on the other, and I was relaying information back and forth.  He didn't mind waiting while my mom retrieved information that he needed, and he made sure that my mom got a service appointment at a time that was convenient for her.  The appointment was for yesterday, and the technician showed up right on time and was able to restore my mom's service.  

I didn't have a survey option after the call, and I want to be sure that this customer service agent and his supervisor know how much we appreciate his help!  Is there any way to get this feedback to him and his manager?

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Re: Commending a Verizon Customer Service Agent -- he was THE BEST -- how do I give feedback?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Givati8,

Thank you for posting about your experience.  We will forward your post to the proper department.  If you have the agent's name, please send it to me in a private message and we will include it.

0 Likes