Complaint department
Dmase19

I had a ticket issues on 3/27 to repair or replace a fiber cable that was broken. I’ve been out of phone, cable and internet service for the past 4days . I was initially told that a tech would be out between 1:30pm and 3:30 . So once 1:45 arrives I call to see what was the hold up and the customer service tells me that my ticket wasn’t sent to dispatch so no one was coming out. I wasn’t given to notice until I Called on to see what the issue was .  The rep spoke with someone and said that the will have someone out the next morning between 9:00am and 11:00 am . I then asked him was he sure someone would be out between that time frame Because I’ve already taken 1 day off from work to be home so Verizon could do the repairs. So I call my job and take off for the next day because I all of my things in my house run off of the internet, so now it’s the next mourning  8:31am and guess what , I get a automated text message saying my appointment has been canceled, Simone will contact me about rescheduling my appointment. I’ve been without service for 4days , Lost out on money because I had to take off from work for 2days because they were supposed to come out and on top of that was told by the Verizon rep that I would have to pay at lest $100 for the technician to do the repairs. This is complete **bleep** and I am very upset. If this situation isn’t rectified I will be dropping Verizon and switching to a new provider 

0 Likes
Re: Complaint department
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dmase19,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes