COMPLAINT - FIOS Sales Reps are LIARS beyond belief
FiosLiedtome
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was moving to a new place where I had a choice with Optimum or FIOS.  Figuring I am a 4 1/2 year FIOS customer and a 19 year wireless customer,  I made a huge mistake thinking that someone would be honest with me about the cost of moving services.  The fantastic liar answered the phone and I explained that I wanted to potentially move services but I wanted the EXACT same channel line up with a similar monthly expense. Of course he lied and said No Problem,  I will even give you the Gigabit connection and expanded DVR so you can record up to 6 shows at once.  He emailed the paperwork and he says, oh dont worry about the $99 dollar transfer fee,  just agree to it and then you will get another email waiving that fee.  Installation goes fantastic.  Then I realize all the lies that I have been told.  Lie #1 -  I only have the standard DVR to record 2 shows, ok,  I'm over it.  Lie #2 - wow, thats strange I dont get CNBC like I use to.  turns out I didnt select it,  but for another $20 I can have it.  Service rep waives fee for a claimed 2 years.  Lie #3 - I receive my bill today and no surprise the $99 fee is still there.  I call the service representative and shes so sorry that nothing can be done.  I tell her to find a new job with a good company rather than this company that lies to anyone on the phone.  Lie #4 - the credit for the additional channels was only applied to my account for 1 year,  not 2 years like the liar I spoke to told me.

Best news ever,  I will happily cancel all my verizon wireless and I will describe how I was treated to all of my neighbors.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: COMPLAINT - FIOS Sales Reps are LIARS beyond belief
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi FiosLiedtome,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes