Complaint!!! Where is the appropriate area????
unvmsval

Hi.  My name is{edited for privacy} and I would like to file a complaint on a representative that I spoke to regarding my account today (2/9/12).   Her name is {edited for privacy} and she is located in the Texas office.  I called Bridget to have my home phone service disconnected because of technical issues that could not get resolved.  She came back to the line and said that she disconnected my account.  I said no that was not what I asked for.  She then said oh ok I will have to create a new order and I said no I do not want a new order created because other representatives that I have spoken to have done that to me and they create an entire new account and do a credit check and I do not want that done.  So thats when she started getting sarcastic and condescending.  She told me that she was not going to start a new account order. She begain to over talk me and just be plain out rude.  I did not deserve this and it made me upset and I begain to get loud too because I couldn't believe the treatment I was getting.  It was so frustrating.  I would like for this call to be listened to by her supervisor and she should be discplined ASAP.  
My account number is{edited for privacy}.  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Complaint!!! Where is the appropriate area????
somegirl
Champion - Level 3
This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.
0 Likes
Viper434
Enthusiast - Level 2

somegirl,

The reason we come here to voice our problems is because we have tried talking to a ccr with no results. If Verizon is taking care of business and it's an easily fixed problem and the customer gets a satisfactory resolution then I would think that Verizon would welcome the "good press" it generates. I am a Team Advovate for another company and we allow this type of feedback because we do the right thing and keep our customers happy. When the customer is taken care of and that person posts that they were taken care of it, well, makes us look good, ergo, everyones happy.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Viper434 wrote:

somegirl,

The reason we come here to voice our problems is because we have tried talking to a ccr with no results. If Verizon is taking care of business and it's an easily fixed problem and the customer gets a satisfactory resolution then I would think that Verizon would welcome the "good press" it generates. I am a Team Advovate for another company and we allow this type of feedback because we do the right thing and keep our customers happy. When the customer is taken care of and that person posts that they were taken care of it, well, makes us look good, ergo, everyones happy.

I wasn't arguing that there's not logic to solving it this way, just that it isn't what the boards are for. Verizon decided on peer-to-peer support forums, not direct assistance. If you want to make that argument, make it to them.

0 Likes