Complaint
Chewyd0g

I was looking for a place to post a complaint, but this is all I could find. My wife and I spent over an hour on the phone on June 15th negotiating a two year contract. When we reached an agreement, we went to our PC to review the agreement, which was right in line with our discussions with the agent. When are bill came for that period is was significantly more than we expected, but we chalked it up to the time frame, thinking that it was a transitional bill. We actually had planned to call to confirm that, but I was on business travel around that time and didn't get the opportunity. We paid the bill. The next bill came - now after a full month of the new service - and it was not what we agreed to.

The evening of August 9th, we spent two (2) hours on the phone - over an hour waiting, and the time it took to speak to an agent. We explained that we had negotiated a $69.99 triple play rate with the previous representative, but it wasn't reflected in our bill. She claimed that we had requested a change, which altered the terms of service. That of course is insane. We just negotiated a lower rate; why would I change to a higher rate later. The representative after some time finally agreed and elevated the issue to her supervisor.

Her supervisor - who we never spoke with - said that the special we were offered and accepted was no longer available, so it would have to be escalated to the "Offline Team" to be adjusted. She said that it would be resolved, and we would receive email notifications. To put it simply, it wasn't resolved, and we did not receive a notification. This is the worst custome support I have ever seen. We agreed to a deal, and Verizon reneged. This has caused us to spend a significant amount of our time trying to sort this out. Even after hours on the support line, we were promised that the rate and two previous bills would be adjusted down. We were promised notification of the actions also. Nothing has been done. It's as if the representatives did not want to do anything except get us off the line.

We have been Verizon customers for a long time - wireless also. We pay our bills on time, and we negotiate in good faith. It is a shame to be treated this way.

I was looking for a mechanism to communicate my issue with Verizon directly, but I couldn't find one... Too bad. 

0 Likes
Re: Complaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Chewyd0g,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes