Currently on the Phone with CS Agent #11 :D
kaysie323

I have lost all kinds of faith with Verizon. I have actually decided that I'm going to have a race between Verizon and Charter tomorrow and whoever can get my service on first wins my money. I called on 8/6/12 to have my move set up for 8/17/2012. Well, after 11 customer service agents (about to be transferred to a 12th), I'm fed up with trying to have my move completed. I've been told that I have to plug my phone line into a gray box (I'm not at home and just moved in... what gray box?), that someone had two orders set for me and that they're cancelling each other out, that my order was dropped altogether at the beginning of the month, and that my service is already on (um... no it's not or else I wouldn't be calling). If you call my number right now it says my phone is disconnected. Earlier Rick (a second level support) said that at 9 am my phone would be turned on within the hour (not mentioning my other services) and that he would definitely call me back and let me know and follow through. It's now 2:30 and guess what! My service is STILL NOT WORKING.

If lady on the phone right now doesn't help me I am doing this race.

Oh... and all I get with this is an "oh, I'm sorry." Seriously... screw Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Currently on the Phone with CS Agent #11 :D
kaysie323

Update is that she figured out that since it was a "new to Verizon" home that they needed to switch the facilities over. Are you freaking kidding me? The first 6 people I talked to on the scheduled move-in date couldn't figure this out? Now they're sending a tech out between 8 and noon tomorrow. Sorry Verizon. Not soon enough for me.

0 Likes