Customer Service Complaint
ClimbingSk8er

I am having problems getting assistance with a serious issue.  I got a report from the police that there was a 911 hang-up call from my phone line.  No one was home when that call reportedly happened.  When I spoke with the police, they asked that I have my phone line checked as sometimes phone lines can be crossed.  I called Verizon customer service.  The first customer rep spoke very poor English and did not understand my question.  At one point, he even said that the police were calling me to check that my phone was working.  After I said that I didn't think he understood my issue, he hung up on me.  I called the support number again.  After being placed on hold for close to 40 minutes, I got another representative on the phone.  Nothing was resolved during the call.  The representative told me that he was going to create an issue for me, and I would be contacted the following day.  I checked online, and there has been no ticket created.  I have not been contacted either.  

First, I'd like to point out that 911 hang-up calls is something that should not be taken lightly.  All 911 calls are investigated.  It puts an unnecessary strain on resources and is a public safety issue.  I feel that the customer service representatives are trying to sweep this issue under the rug.  

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Complaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes