Customer Service
bdipalma
Enthusiast - Level 1

How come your customer service is so inferior?

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
VZ_Frank
Contributor - Level 2

Hello bdipalma,

I am sorry you feel that way, could you please elaborate on what issues you are having and I will be happy to help you.

0 Likes
lagay

Ooohhh... I like this post.

I called Customer Service two days ago to ask them to send me a box so I could return one my DVR to Verizon as I no longer need it. The Customer Service (CS) person asked me if I had a Verizon store near me. I asked the CS person, did they mean a Verizon Wireless store. The CS person said yes, a Verizon Wireless store will work. I told the CS person, yes I have one near me. The CS person told me that I can take the DVR box back to the store and return it there. So I go to the Verizon Wireless store today and the people look at me like I'm from another planet holding this DVR box in my hands. The said, no you can not return the box to the store. They tell me I can take it to any UPS store and the will return the box for me. Now, do I actually believe this new BS that has been told to me since the last BS was really BS.

How hard is it to create a FAQ document for your Customer Service people to read from. Oh right... maybe they don't know how to read and they just decide to make up crap answers. I'm sure they are all back there just laughing their heads off.

I can't believe that Verizon is still in business with the crappy service that they provide. And don't even get me started with the whole "One-Bill" thing and you can't even spell my name correctly on my account!!!

0 Likes
VZ_Frank
Contributor - Level 2

lagay,

What state do you live in, I will post a list of all stb drop off locations.

0 Likes
lagay

I live in VA.

I took the DVR box to the UPS store and they did take with no issues. However, the woman gave me the tracking number and told me to never lose this piece of paper as Verizon sometimes gets things messed up and that piece of paper would be my only proof that I gave the box back.

0 Likes