Customer Service
Dana123
Enthusiast - Level 1

All of our Verizon services have been out for 8 days. I called last Thursday and they could not get a tech to my house until Saturday. The rep came and was unable to fix the issue and the problem was escalated to their construction crew. Over the next bunch of days sometimes Verizon trucks showed up other days no-one was to be seen. They apparently fixed some issues in the area yet my services never came back up. I called this morning and my original ticket was closed even though my services never came back up. They have now scheduled a rep to come again but you guessed it...they can't come until Saturday. I'm at an offsite location to post this...obviously since I have no internet at home. 8 DAYS!!!!

Re: Customer Service
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dana123, 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes