Customer service
RichardCircle

Hello Verizon,

I had a really bad customer service experience yesterday with Verizon 6/9/2011.  I ended up calling Verizon executive offices.  Now I'm getting hang up calls from 800 837 4966 Verizon's reg customer service number.  I called the number back and I'm told that no one Verizon called.  I called executive offices back and was told that no one executive customer service office doesn't come with that number.

So who ever is calling my cell number and hanging up.  The next time I will being seeing if which government agency can address this issue.

Have a good day.

0 Likes
Re: Customer service
dancerboy22

No sure, but can't they block callers, it would be nice to know. Why is it with your home phone / land  line we have more rights  Thans does  not make sense to me, I am sure Verizon is playing games with you by NOT responding they are taking the easy way out,. You are just one dumb customer they say, and they can avoid you forever.

Funny they used to get high marks for customer service, they are slowly going downhill if you ask me. Too big to fail ?? HA!   dancerboy22

0 Likes
Re: Customer service
corleone

i agree, i have had a terrible experience with customer service...i have had verizon for 3-4months now, excellent service but "WORST" customer service possible....i am not even kidding, i have never experienced such a bad customer service ever. i had a billing error, it has been over 2months it has'nt been resolved. it took me over 90minutes over multiple agents to resolve the issue, finally they agreed to what i was saying but i have not received the credit yet...will see how long it takes to finalluy fulfill. you are the not the only one, customer frustrates me every time i have to call for something.

verizon customer service has to improve if they want to keep their customers.

0 Likes
Verizon Customer Service NIGHTMARE: Wasted almost entire day
firstharmonies

I have had probably the worst customer service experience ever.  Here is the transcript from the Live Chat. I think the transcript says more than I could ever say and allows you to draw your own conclusions. 

By the way, I twittered this and had many "Re-Twitters" at first. Now they have all disappeared somehow [eyes roll]. Verizon never answered either of my questions.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer Service NIGHTMARE: Wasted almost entire day
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@firstharmonies wrote:

I have had probably the worst customer service experience ever.  Here is the transcript from the Live Chat. I think the transcript says more than I could ever say and allows you to draw your own conclusions. 

By the way, I twittered this and had many "Re-Twitters" at first. Now they have all disappeared somehow [eyes roll]. Verizon never answered either of my questions.

For what it's worth, the settings for your PWS should be exactly the same, whether you have DSL, FiOS, or dialup. Verizon offers soft support at best for PWS, so it's really hit and miss asking for PWS info from Tech Support.

Home page/FTP settings

If there's anything else you need to know, you'll probably have better luck posting your actual question on these boards than calling tech support. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer Service NIGHTMARE: Wasted almost entire day
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@somegirl wrote:

@firstharmonies wrote:

For what it's worth, the settings for your PWS should be exactly the same, whether you have DSL, FiOS, or dialup. Verizon offers soft support at best for PWS, so it's really hit and miss asking for PWS info from Tech Support.

Home page/FTP settings

If there's anything else you need to know, you'll probably have better luck posting your actual question on these boards than calling tech support. Hope this helps!

But FTP is going away...

For exanple, see http://forums.verizon.com/t5/General-Residential-Products-and/No-More-FTP/td-p/327795