Damage to Sprinkler System
redsox786

Last Fall, Verizon installed a fiber optic line to my house by running conduit from the street to my house (they decided to do this on a rainy day for some reason).

When I turned on the sprinkler system this season, I noticed that none of my irrigation zones were working. My irrigation contractor determined that the problem was caused by the Verizon installer cutting the irrigation lines at multiple points when the conduit and fiber optic line was installed. I would like to file a claim with Verizon for reimbursement of the irrigation company service call and repair costs. I can provide a copy of the irrigation's company's invoice, that clearly indicates the cause of the damage and the cost required to repair.

0 Likes
Re: Damage to Sprinkler System
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi redsox786,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes