Damaged utility pole
Duo1

I have a utility pole which is cracked and is leaning over my backyard, with loose wires hanging a few feet off the ground. I called the power company, which ID'd the pole as belonging to Verizon. I've called the customer support line about this multiple times and have had an open repair ticket for days, but haven't had any communication on a timeline for repairs (as far as I know, no one from the construction side has been out to assess it). The damaged pole is pulling on adjacent poles near my neighbor's properties and causing them to lean, which is creating a significant hazard. I've submitted a complaint to the city, but would appreciate any advice on getting this resolved ASAP. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Damaged utility pole
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Duo1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.