Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu

Damaged Verizon Utility Box

mkoronias
Contributor
Contributor

Damaged Verizon Utility Box

Message 1 of 2
(287 Views)

There are several damaged Verizon utility boxes throughout my neighborhood that have been this way for years. I am very concerned about one located at the corner of my property that has been hit several times by cars and as of this week has no cover and all the wiring exposed. I have tried to locate different Verizon customer service numbers to call and they all try to send me to another number and no one seems to be able to help me. Please send someone before a kid electrocutes themselves or something! This particular box with the wiring exposed is at the corner of Apollo Beach Blvd & Santiago Court in Apollo Beach FL. Thank you,

1 REPLY 1
LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Re: Damaged Verizon Utility Box

Message 2 of 2
(269 Views)

Hi mkoronias,

Frontier Communications acquired all of Verizon's wireline assets in Florida in 2016. Please reach out to Frontier for help with your issue, as they now provide the landline services previously provided by Verizon in your state.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title