Damaged Verizon Utility Box
mkoronias

There are several damaged Verizon utility boxes throughout my neighborhood that have been this way for years. I am very concerned about one located at the corner of my property that has been hit several times by cars and as of this week has no cover and all the wiring exposed. I have tried to locate different Verizon customer service numbers to call and they all try to send me to another number and no one seems to be able to help me. Please send someone before a kid electrocutes themselves or something! This particular box with the wiring exposed is at the corner of Apollo Beach Blvd & Santiago Court in Apollo Beach FL. Thank you,

0 Likes
Re: Damaged Verizon Utility Box
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mkoronias,

Frontier Communications acquired all of Verizon's wireline assets in Florida in 2016. Please reach out to Frontier for help with your issue, as they now provide the landline services previously provided by Verizon in your state.

0 Likes
Gk222

Who do I contact to remove a Verizon utility box off my property? It is damaged and in need of removal so I can put a driveway in my property.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @Gk222 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes