Dangerous sinkhole left by fiberoptic crew
RGhomowner
Fiberoptic crew created dangerous sinkholes

The fiberoptic crew working at the corner of Park and Woodburn in Raleigh has created a large sinkhole that is very dangerous for people and pets out walking around.  Someone is going to be hurt if this issue is not taken care of soon.  My husband has talked with the crew each time he sees someone out there and each time he was assured that "someone" would fix it.  Nobody has fixed it and I saw a person nearly break an ankle stepping into it.  My own dog has nearly fallen into the hole and if she had fallen into it, she could easily have hung herself, because I cannot see the bottom of the hole.

0 Likes
Re: Dangerous sinkhole left by fiberoptic crew
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RGhomowner,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes