Disappointing, horrible customer service!!!!
ryoungcrna

Nothing but frustration!!!

I am moving on DEC 7, and currently have FiOs TV, internet 70/35 mbps, and phone.   2 weeks ago I called Verizon to move service, and where I am moving only has copper cable at 15mbps (turtle speed!!!).  The customer service agent (Ms West-Massachusetts)  wasn't even sure if the service was available because my condo number was not on the list.  She called me back, twice 2 days apart,  to tell me that they were still working on it and would get back to me.  That was over a week ago and no word.  I called this morning to check on the progress and all I got was the runaround.  The first person (Juan-Tampa) told me that he would "open" a request and get things started.  I just told him it was opened 2 weeks ago.  He said there was no note of this being open in my file.  Then in the next breath said that the customer service agent tried to call me 3 times and they were unable to get in contact with me.  (I thought there was no record of this?????)  How can they call 3 times and talk to me then all of a sudden be unable to talk to me.  But he couldn't tell me when they tried to contact me or the number that they called.  Then I asked him to speak to the agent that I talked to before and he said there was no way to contact her because they don't have personal phone numbers.  He even told me what her name was. (Wait a second, I thought there was no record of this).  Then I asked to speak to his supervisor.  This led to an argument because he said that speaking to a supervisor would not help and that it would only further delay my request by 30 minutes because I have to speak to someone else and explain things to them.  ARE YOU{word filter avoidance} KIDDING ME!!!!!!!  When I finally got him to transfer me to his supervisor, I asked to be able to speak to the person that I originally spoke to.  Immediately he said OK let me look it up.  Then within seconds said, yes I see that she is logged in and working today so I will contact her and have her call you.  REALLY.  It's that easy?  YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!  But in my ever so excited state, I made the mistake of not writing down the supervisor's name and  hung up.  9 hours later I still hadn't received a call!!!  So I called back.  Furious at this point.  Spoke to another agent (because it would be too smart to offer continuity).  This agent (Carlos-Tampa) was actually nice.  I again went through the scenario, because apparently they have horrible book keeping programs/skills.  Everyone wants to open a new service request.  FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE!!!!!!!  At this point I ask to cancel my service totally.  Carlos proceeds to tell me that this is impossible.  At this point I ask to speak to the supervisor that I spoke to earlier.  Crickets................... No documentation of who this was.  Go figure.  But he is more than happy to transfer me to a new one.  Now supervisor (Willie) is on the phone.  Same story.  I signed a contract for xyz and all they offer at the new place is a and b.  Sorry sir, you have awesome services now but now you have to go to our crappy bottom of the line service and no we can't waive your disconnection fee because we rule and no matter what we are right and you suck!  You should have thought about this when you bought a new home.  ??????????  I wanted a copy of my signed contract to show me where it says this but there is nothing that he can show me because it was a verbal agreement.........????????

So now, I am gladly paying my early termination fee because this company sucks and I want to be as far away from them as possible.  GOOD RIDDANCE VERIZON!!

0 Likes
Re: Disappointing, horrible customer service!!!!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ryoungcrna,

Unfortunately we were not able to to have your ETF waived after verifying the new address does not have FiOS availability. Your Terms of Service agreement where this is outlined can be found here. Please let us know if you have any other questions and sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes
ryoungcrna
Rachael, you are a little behind the 8 ball, like all the Verizon technicians. Someone already beat you to the punch and sent me this same message 8 hours ago! I am appalled at the incompetence of this company!!!
0 Likes