Does Anybody Have a Solution to Verizon and Samsung's Fraudulent Promo Code Offer?
brg49
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did a search on the forum and I see that several others are having the same issue that I've had with the promo code offer for $200+ off of Samsung products. Has anybody found a successful alternative or method to have their offer redeemed?

The reason I ask is because the support for both Verizon and Samsung has been non-existent, both sides are blaming the other, and the reality is that nothing is being done about this issue. I've tried calling support and my brother-in-law has spent multiple hours on hold only to be told that they can do nothing about it, with one Samsung manager lying to him and saying it'd be fixed the following day just to get him off of the phone.

To be honest, it's absolutely ridiculous - and entirely illegal - that Verizon ran this massive promo to assist with onboarding new customers and then it turns out that it doesn't actually work. I've been a Comcast customer my whole life and switched at my new house to give Fios a try and that promo was part of what pushed me over the edge, but if this keeps up, I'll be terminating my contract and switching back whenever possible.

I'm not sure whether it's Samsung or Verizon at fault, although it seems to be partly both, but this has to be fixed. I'm sure this will start to work at the last possible hour but if anybody can assist with the issue or knows of a solution before that happens, it'd be much appreciated.

Re: Does Anybody Have a Solution to Verizon and Samsung's Fraudulent Promo Code Offer?
jonjones1
Legend
0 Likes
Re: Does Anybody Have a Solution to Verizon and Samsung's Fraudulent Promo Code Offer?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi brg49,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes