dropped call
kv571800

I got a dropped call on a callback after two rings and the person who called hung up.  

I also got a dropped call on another call back earlier the same day.  

Verizon service reps have a habit of hanging up when they are busy and don't want to do a callback at 6 pm as scheduled or at 9:30 as scheduled.  I am so disappointed.  I waited on hold for so long during the day for a service rep after the customer service rep said he couldn't schedule a service visit for inside wire maintenance and said I had to wait on hold for another representative.  I chose the option for a callback which never happened to my dismay.

0 Likes
Re: dropped call
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kv571800,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes