Early TERMINATION FEE
Nychick76
I never had a contract with fios until recently. I told the customer service rep that I would be moving soon and he assured me I wouldn't be charged an ETF if FIOS wasn't available in the area so stupid me, did the contract. Well I'm moving and FIOS is not available. Just the phone and direct tv. This WAS NOT explained to me when I signed the contract that I'd have to pay because the phone is available but none of the other services are. I specifically said what if the services that I have now aren't available and the rep said don't worry, you can cancel with no fee. Very misleading. I will never again recommend FIOS to anyone I know. And as a long time wireless customer, I will be cancelling that also. Very poor customer service.
0 Likes
Re: Early TERMINATION FEE
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes