Employee Compliments
StageTechGuy
Enthusiast - Level 1

After losing my newly installed Fios internet for Christmas weekend, I finally got a service person who was able to fix the problem and get me back online.

How do I get a compliment to their supervisor?? I have their Vz#

Thanks

Re: Employee Compliments
vz_ric
Contributor - Level 1

Unfortunately for the tech, they should have given you their supervisor's phone number. Most techs work the same areas so you never know, you may run into them again. If so, I'm sure they'd be glad to give it to you.

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader
When DSL went down in my area during Christmas Day (during the evening hours), I called Verizon to report a loss of PPPoE. Few days later the Supervisor to the tech I talked to did return a call asking me some questions about the service and if I needed anything else. Perhaps you might get a call back too.
CherylDUzamere
Enthusiast - Level 1

Saturday evening on October 5, 2013, my computer appeared to have crashed. The computer screen developed some frozen static. I turned the computer off, and then on several times, but it did not good. The computer's light came on, but it would not work.

I called Verizon FiOS in a frightened state. The gentleman with whom I spoke explained that Verizon's Premium Tech Support might be able to help me. I agreed to take the chance so I was transferred.

And then I met my angel, Jeff {edited for privacy}.

After the third time that Jeff told me to turn off the computer, I started to panic again. Then Jeff told me to pull the power cord out of the computer, and let it sit for about 30 seconds. I did what he suggested, thinking that nothing was going to work.

But it did! Jeff {edited for privacy}, you know your job!

Jeff {edited for privacy}, I said this to you in private, and I will say it again: If Verizon ever gets rid of you I will personally go to Verizon's corporate office and I will beat their behinds.

I know where you work in Florida.  You will be receiving a little something next month. Watch out for it.

Jeff {edited for privacy}, thank so much! You're the friggin' best!

Cheryl D. {edited for privacy}

best way to report a rude store employee
KelleyO2

I had a problem with my phone and the store employee handled the problem in a very rude manor. Where can a complaint be filed with verizion wireless?

0 Likes
Re: best way to report a rude store employee
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KelleyO2,

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes