FIOS Availability
BobMal

Is there someone from Verizon who can give be a straight answer as to why I cannot get FIOS?  I live less than 2 miles from Downtown Pittsburgh and FIOS is available to some people down the street. 

I would like an explanation of why it is not available and I would like to know if it will ever be available to me in my lifetime..  As a long time Verizon customer I think I am entitled to an explanation.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Availability
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you as request in your private support case, it appears you no longer need assistance. Please make a post anytime you need future assistance.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Availability
BobMal

@Anthony_VZ wrote:

Since we haven't heard back from you as request in your private support case, it appears you no longer need assistance. Please make a post anytime you need future assistance.

What does "as request in your private support case" mean?  Yours was the only response that I received.  Nobody requested anything from me

One more time.

Is there any chance that I will have FIOS available in my lifetime at {edited for privacy} 15233?.    It is available to homes neaerby.  All I want is an explanation as to why it is not available and if there is any chance that it will ever be available.  Signing up for an e-mail notification of available doesn't tell me anything. 

0 Likes