FIOS didnt Honor 2 Yr Renewel price agreement for bundle
ozerillo

Im just writing to share with everyone my horrible experience with FIOS Billing.

Long story short,  My monthly bill has slowly been creeping upwards over the last 6-8 months since my switch from Cablevision package deal had expired.  So 2 months ago, I decided that these increased charges where no longer worth it any more for me.  So I called back Cablevision and got a package price that I was comfortable with and locked it in.

So I called the disconnect department at FIOS to cancel my service in 2 weeks.  The disconnect agent/supervisor worked out a package that would get me to a package price that was back down to the original switch from Cablevision price that I had originally just to keep me from leaving.......OK all sounds great and I appreciated the effort to save me as a customer....

BUT...everything in the bundle and the price that was promised to me to agree to another 2 year contract was NEVER HONORED which resulted in the next several months bill NOT INLCUDING the bundled discounts!

Now Im locked into a 2 year commitment without the agreed pricing that the agent worked out for me and I cannot go back to Cablevision without recieving a Early Term Penalty!

What are my options to protect myself???

Help!!! 

0 Likes
Re: FIOS didnt Honor 2 Yr Renewel price agreement for bundle
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS didnt Honor 2 Yr Renewel price agreement for bundle
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Ozerillo,

If you have any other questions please open a new thread.

Josh B

0 Likes