FIOS Phone Customer Service complain submission
MarkHwa

How can I submit an official complaint regarding issues that I have with customer service representatives?

Summary of my complaint

HORRIBLE customer service experince.  I have spoken to 5-6 Verizon FIOS representatives over the phone in the past month and a half and I have had issues with all of them. I was hung up on one occasion (for which I filed a complaint over the phone to a manager) and misled/lied to another when I signed up for a new plan/contract.  I was informed that my monthly rates would remain the same for my 2 year contract period, but later I found out that it would go up significantly the second year of my plan.  I made sure and asked the customer service 3 times if my rates would go up and the representative confirmed it would not.  I called Verizon about a month after my registration and spoke with a representative and a manager (Tina) who pretty much told me that they were sorry about the misleading information and that I was out of luck (as there is nothing else that could be done).  The manager, Tina provided me with inaccurate information regarding my account during the call.  I don't understand how phone representatives can lie or provide inaccurate information.  This is UNACCEPTABLE and HORRIBLE customer service.   Even though I've been a FIOS and Wireless customer for many years, I wanted to even go as far as to cancel my plan because I was so frustrated, but I was not able to as a month had passed and I would be responsible for the early termination fee. I asked Tina if there was managers or supervisors above her whom I could speak with regarding my issue and she said no and that she was the highest person that I could speak with.  I was dumbfounded that she (as un-helpful as she was) was somehow the highest person that I could speak with.  I hope that somebody calls or follows up with me.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Phone Customer Service complain submission
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MarkHwa,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes