FIOS prepaid card activation
ajpleblanc

Hello,

I've read many messages about people not getting their reward card.   I've actually recieved mine, but it refers to a PIN number that I was emailed AND mailed, and I can't activate the card without it.  I called the number on the back of the card for help, however I was on hold for 35 minutes and didn't actually get to speak with a person, so here I am.   Is someone able to re-send me the PIN number?  I would like to be able to activate my card.

Thanks.

Andy

0 Likes
Re: FIOS prepaid card activation
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.
It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

My pin came on a fold over postcard that I originally took for a worthless ad.  Almost tossed it as it came before the letter with the prepaid visa card.

0 Likes
mikdoc00

If you use Outlook to deliver your email and don't access Verizon Web Mail regularly, you may still have the email within Verizon Web Mail...pending your Outlook settings for deletion from their servers.  The subject at least for my reward was "Important information regarding the status of your Verizon Reward".  The PIN is contained within the body of the email

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@mikdoc00 wrote:

If you use Outlook to deliver your email and don't access Verizon Web Mail regularly, you may still have the email within Verizon Web Mail...pending your Outlook settings for deletion from their servers.  The subject at least for my reward was "Important information regarding the status of your Verizon Reward".  The PIN is contained within the body of the email

I at least never got an email with a pin.

0 Likes
TomRitch

I got my card.

I got my PIN.

I called the number to use the PIN to activate the card.  

I got some spam answer which said the number had changed, then  tried to sell me something,  The generic Verirzon number was then given as a replacement.  

Replacing a PIN activation number with a spam number seems very sleazy to me.  

Changing a PIN activation number without providing a replacemnent activation number also seems very sleazy to me.  

Am I missing something?

What do I need to do to activate my card?  The instructions provided by Verizon are incorrect.  

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to assist you. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
tjw1052

I though mine away they wouldnt even let me pay a partial bill they suck like the rest of the cable companies

0 Likes
rome591

I had the same issue.  Get your account # handy and then call {edited for privacy}they will give you your PIN.

0 Likes
jdkaup6

Received card OK.  Forgot my pin#.  What do I do?    {edited for privacy}

0 Likes