Fios Shipping Disaster
ughvzw

I am expecting to get my internet and cable hardware delivered today. Fios gave me a shipping confirmation number it says is for FedEx, but plugging it in to FedEx's site returns an invalid number. Indeed, it is not the right format or amount of numbers. 

I reached out to Verizon for help and was kept waiting for about 45 minutes, only to be told the same invalid number again, but this time the person helping me said it is invalid. Oh, and also they only ship with UPS, never FedEx?

So okay, there's a mistake in the number, fine, can you help me at all? Nope. Call UPS. 

Okay, so UPS says it's not a valid number, sorry!

How on earth can this be the situation? 

Side bar, why is Verizon shipping my hardware to me, rather than having an installer set it up? What is this universe?

Has anyone else experienced this? Any bots out there with any suggestions?

It would be much appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Shipping Disaster
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ughvzw,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes