Fraud!! Lies! Useless Escalation Manager
Fraudfinder

I’m so disgusted with my customer service call. They are liars and the Fios website is fraudulent. I got an offer that claimed it would “reduce my current charges from $194 to $164 if you renew your 2 year agreement “. The next day I get an email confirmation and the total said $193, NOT $164. I’ve been trying since yesterday morning to cancel it online and via chat from the app, but you are forced to call. I finally had a moment to call and was told it was over 24 hours, too bad. What?!? Are you serious?!? I’ve been a loyal Verizon customer for YEARS!  The so called “escalation manger” said nothing can be done by him or anyone else at Verizon. Again, are you serious? Do they think their customers do not have brains. Yes, there is someone who can fix this . They are committing fraud by comparing those 2 amounts so you think you are saving more than you actually are! Misleading website! And horrific so called customer service. 

0 Likes
Re: Fraud!! Lies! Useless Escalation Manager
broburke
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed, I've been fighting a similar fight.. and it seems like banging my head against the wall.

Ad's from verizon (both in app in on web) saying renew your contract to this package and you'll save $20 only for them to specifically not tell me that one of the channel groups I watch wasn't included.  However they went out of their way to explain changes to other premium channels.  I've tried chat and phone and all I get is essentially too bad so sad.  Now I'm stuck with verizon while I should be jumping shipt to xfinity.  Worst customer service experience I've ever had.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Fraudfinder,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi broburke,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes