Gee thanks
QuietPulses

As much as I appreciate that I had NO choice in what to choose for my internet when I moved to the area I formerly lived in, I would like to list these issues as things that have gone on while I was with Verizon as a helpful hint to those looking to gain service.

1: You cannot shut your service off on the website, or even give them a time when you will be forced to leave your house.

2: Affecting number 1.. If you try to call in to do so you will be on hold for hours so that you are unable to contact someone about turning your service off before the pay period comes up and you are changed again though you are not living there.

3: Also affecting number 1. With not being able to contact someone to tell them about your moving out... When you finally do get a hold of someone you get told too bad, but you will still have to pay even though you had no way possible of contacting someone because you had no place to live once you had to move out and thus so way to even getting a phone. Oops. Not their issues.

4: New topic all together. Watch your bill VERY closely. I have paid off my bill, and then the next month get told that I owe $300.00 because apparently I haven't paid my bill for FOUR MONTHS. I think my services would have been shut off by then. Calling them? You once again get a "not our problem" response because they magically can't find your payment. This happened to me and my sister (different households) six times total.

I suppose with the economy like it is, even Verizon seriously doesn't care about their customers... So if you use them beware. These are the things you might get, along with slow internet so they can promote FIOS being faster and you need to upgrade.

Thank Verizon, wish I could say it was a pleasure.

Sincerely,

A customer that will no longer be dealing with your services.

0 Likes
Re: Gee thanks
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about your troubles with Verizon. If you still have outstanding billing troubles, please send me a private message so we can help out.

0 Likes