Given Wrong Information, How to File a Complaint?
Preyes1

I am very angry and writing a complaint I was not given information on her name but regarding Agent ID# V288608. I called asking for help due to I am older and not Technology expert..I have a business and wanted to appear on google. The agent told me incorrect information telling me in order for my business to appear on Google, I needed to have a business phone # with Verizon which is an additional service to my bill. She signed me up to send a technician to connect a business phone line, he came and quickly did it then was parked outside for an hour after he was done. After this, I called Verizon back next day due to not seeing my business appear on Google and was helped by another agent and he told me I was told incorrect information how I didn't need a phone business line to appear on Google. Therefore, Agent #V288608 LIED to me and just wanted commision for herself trying to convince me on false information. I cancelled the phone business line and still have to pay $150 because they sent the technician over even though I cancelled ASAP. If this happened to me, I can only imagine how many other people are being ripped off by her LIES!. I believe she should not be working for Verizon if she is lying to customers calling everyday for help.

0 Likes
Re: Given Wrong Information, How to File a Complaint?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Preyes1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes