Good Riddance, Verizon
MoneySaver325

They brag about how great the internet is and how high speed it is, but it is overpriced trash. I can't stream on Sling without the live TV slowing down and buffering. I never had this issue with COX. Verizon has the nerve to make my bill higher after six months after unsatisfactory service. I am currently shopping for new internet at this point. Let's also talk about how they lied to me about keeping my monthly bill the same if I kept their services, but ended up increasing it a month later.

0 Likes
Re: Good Riddance, Verizon
emtokay

i just got fios and i'm giving it 2 or 3 months. it is archaic and 18th century that all their channels are not hd. spectrum channels are all hd . i was prompted to make a new screen name even though i posted as a previous aka as miltk just a few days ago to ask a question here. my wife cannot sign into hbo go under the new fios id. i had to re-establish my password because i couldn't get into my acct. just now - password was not recognized. the ui on the channel screen is so convoluted i spend more time trying to find the correct button.

the fios speed is not worth all this nonsense.  the 850mbps is nicer than spectrum's 235, but not at this price. if this isn't cleared in 2 months i'm outta here

0 Likes
Re: Good Riddance, Verizon
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check your contract.

If you signed up for two years, you will have to pay an etf to leave.

0 Likes