Great Service From Tech Support Adam #974024
keluhra7
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is a long one but to the point and thanks for taking the time to read! 

Yesterday I spoke with 3 separarate Customer Service Agents at 3 separate times. No one knew the problem with my set-top box. Each rep kept sending my ticket issue to tech support, video groups, did power resets. Which is fine but none of these steps nor departments were able to solve my Fios problem.

Later on that evening I was contacted by tech Adam, which he as well asked me the same questions the 3 other agents had asked me earlier in the day. At that moment, I said to myself "Here we go again". As I sat and watched DVD's in the absence of my cable service I heard clicks and my set top box flickering messages and finally the time stamp displayed and all was good in the world. Cable was FINALLY back on!!

Seconds later I got a call back from the intelligent,troubleshooter Adam. He listened to my story and actually analyzed what I said and came up with an answer. Why couldn't the other 3 agents that spoke with tech support/video group earlier in the day figure this out.

We are all human but I felt that I needed to express the quickness and great satisfaction that I have experienced. Overall, the situation was rectified within 24 hours but the service received from Adam was most pleasurable. Not only because he was the tech that fixed the problem. But because he actually had a brain and let me know what his thought process was in coming to a solution.

For all you other verizon customers that have the problem with having your Fios suspended. Please let the tech know that he/she needs to also send a message not only to the set top box in your living room but to the other box (forgot the name) that is outside the house. MAybe its called the video box?

Again, thank you for taking the time to read this!