Harrassment
BluesAnnie

I have a NO SOLICITATION sign onu mailbox, on my door, where there are two other signs, NO TRESPASSING & KEEP DOOR CLOSED on my front door.
I came home to my front DOOR, NOT SHUT.
When I had pulled into my driveway, there were two people dressed with Verizon neon lettering and knap sack, walking thru my neighbors yard, into mine past the mailbox and started up to me, as I was opening car door. I pointed to all the signs ,stating no solicitation and kept waving them off and away.
30 minutes later I get a knock at my door! Which you have to OPEN the outside door to get to the door with the knocker that they used....the door with the additional NO SOLICITATION, NO TRESPASSING AND KEEP DOOR CLOSED! They also did NOT SHUT THE DOOR THAT THEY TRESPASSED BY OPENING It!
i went looking for a contact for a Verizon department and saw this forum and saw how many others are experiencing many forms of harassment from Verizon. I am going to contact the fcc about this.
This is NOT the first time dealing with this!

0 Likes
Re: Harrassment
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

They do not work for Verizon. They work for a marketing company selling fios.

0 Likes
BluesAnnie

Can I have the name of the marketing company that has work attire and materials with Verizon's name all over it, please? Or the contact for Verizon marketing, the one responsible for hiring the marketing companies?
So, I hope I can get Information to help these HARASSMENTS to cease.
Thank you very much.....:-/

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

There a different marketing companies in every area.

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you want a response from Verizon, you need to call or chat with them.  There is also a physical mail address listed on your bill, should you want to send them a letter.

As Telcoguru mentioned, the door-to-door salesmen are from local marketing companies and are not direct employees of Verizon.  There is not one national company, it varies by region and even town.  I doubt the front line Verizon phone support will be able to tell you anything about who they are.  You may be better off trying to find out who they are from local sources or authorities.

Good Luck.

0 Likes
BluesAnnie

I DONT HAVE VERIZON, Thus, NO BILL.
I understand the dynamics of & utilizing marketing firms, I wasn't asking for the dynamics of "how" they operate, only for CONTACTS of those who DO know something about the question I posed.
So, to clarify, does anyone have the contacts of the EASTERN, Mid-Atlantic division, for the Verizon Marketing Director of, and/or, Assistant Director of the United States of America?
8-/
Ty

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Again, you are talking to Verizon customers here.  Not Verizon employees.  I don't have any such contacts.  It is unlikely that any other customers have such contacts either.

A quick Google for "Verizon correspondence address" provided the following link:

http://www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/postal-service.htm

Good Luck.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Understand your frustration.

Did you ask them who they acutally worked for?

And if they bothered to read your No Solicitation sign?

Even though Verizon contracts with their company, they (and even their own company) doesn't have control over what individual employees do.

They can tell them to honor signs such as yours, but if the individuals choose not to do so, they can only fire them at best.

And I don't think legally there is any recourse.

0 Likes