How do I file an official complaint?
johnkocsis

I recently had Verizon FIOS installed in my home (6/30).  On the same day the installer left my family and I realized that the set up that was just installed will not work for us.  We had a multi room DVR and 2 HD set top boxes.  Unfortunately we tape more than 2 shows during the same time frame so this would not work for us.  I called Verizon HOURS after the installer left to have equipment swapped.  Today is 7/17 and I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY NEW EQUIPMENT.  I have contacted Verizon multiple times since 6/30 and I get the run around.  I did not think I would have this many problems so I did not keep track of everyone I spoke with.  However after being transferred between 2 departments on 7/11, I finally spoke with Timothy.  He informed me there was a problem with the current order (same thing the prior rep told me days before).  Timothy said the order needed to be cancelled and removed, which he would take care of, and he would place a new order.  He told me to expect my new equipment on 7/12-7/13.  He even gave me his team leader's telephone number in case there was an issue.  I never received my boxes so I left a message with Timothy's lead on 7/14 AND 7/16 to WHICH I'M STILL AWAITING a callback.  On 7/17 I called 1-800-VERIZON and spoke with Stephanie.  I told her the story and after investigating she told me the old order, which was supposed to be cancelled 2 reps ago, was still in the system.  She said it takes 2-3 days to have a cancelled order removed to which I responded then it should have been done by yesterday at the latest.  Stephanie said she would email the department that handles the cancellation of the order to make sure it is done ASAP so the most recent order can process.  She also said that I can expect my boxes 3-5 business days after the order that is "stuck"  gets cancelled which by my calculation would be 7/25 to which she agreed.  I told her that was unacceptable and I should not have to wait that long since this is going on a month since I first requested the swap.  I stated that Verizon should ship these overnight since I have had to wait so long to which she replied that Verizon does not do that.  I also asked for a contact number for her supervisor to which she could not provide me, so that when the boxes do not arrive on 7/25 I can call to complain, AGAIN!  No one want to OWN the issue and get this resolved.  Verizon prides itself on customer service, but I don't see it.  I'd like to know how I can file a formal complaint since I have NO FAITH that I will getting my boxes anytime soon.   

0 Likes
Re: How do I file an official complaint?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi johnkocsis,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes