Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

I can’t redeem my 200 prepaid Visa card

pwb1010
Contributor
Contributor

I can’t redeem my 200 prepaid Visa card

Message 1 of 4
(630 Views)

I received an email saying it’s time to redeem the $200 visa card I was promised when I signed up for fios. I called customer service and the woman said to make sure I’m in incognito mode when I click the link(?). She sent the email again and I click the redeem now and it takes me to my fios page but still no tile to redeem card. This is the second problem i’ve had with verizon since signing up. I see numerous people have had the same issue for years trying to redeem the card. Could someone please tell me how you resolved this. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Re: I can’t redeem my 200 prepaid Visa card

Message 2 of 4
(606 Views)

Hi pwb1010,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

pwb1010
Contributor
Contributor

$200 fios promo prepaid card UPDATE

Message 3 of 4
(588 Views)

I received an email saying it’s time to redeem the $200 visa card I was promised when I signed up for fios. I called customer service and the woman said to make sure I’m in incognito mode when I click the link(?). She sent the email again and I click the redeem now and it takes me to my fios page but still no tile to redeem card. This is the second problem i’ve had with verizon since signing up. I see numerous people have had the same issue for years trying to redeem the card. Could someone please tell me how you resolved this. Thanks.

Update:

I called the Verizon number given to me by Verizon. After an hour on the phone verizon assured me the rewards card redeem tile would be on my fios app the next day. She said it was doing a balance check (?). It’s now been 3 days and no progress.  Anyone have any sugg? Thanks.

GaryDM
Moderator Moderator

Re: $200 fios promo prepaid card UPDATE

Message 4 of 4
(524 Views)

Hi pwb1010,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title