I ordered a transfer of service a week ago but until now no service yet..
joelsaints

I have ordered a transfer of triple play service since we moved to a new place with both Cities having the FIOS service. I even upgraded and ordered a 2 year contract with verizon. The customer service representative confirmed that is is all set up on Feb 25, 2012. So I was waiting for the technician but they never came. i called customer service and was told that there are errors in the order. So they told me they have fixed it and was scheduled again on February 27, 2012. I was waiting and nobody came. So I called again and was told that the order had an error and needs to be re-ordered again. I was told that the order never got through the dispatch of technicians and one of the service, the ielephone was not available in my new house. So they told me they fixed it again and now they have scheduled the installation on March 2, 1012. I have filed for a leave with my work just to wait for the installation since we dont have all the services, phone, internet, and TV. My children are complaining to me and the sad thing is I promised them that the Verizon people will be coming as soon as possible, but until now, a week later we are still waiting. I hope somebody from Verizon technician/ dispatch or anybody can follow up my case. I love verizon but the way they handled my case this time is giving me second thoughts. Please help....

0 Likes
Re: I ordered a transfer of service a week ago but until now no service yet..
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the delays and we do appreciate your patience. Everything working ok since the install?

0 Likes