I want my router returned from Verizon! The technician took the router without my permission.
cadaniel

I am extremely upset with Verizon. I have contacted Verizon for over ten hours in the past two days about this and every time a ticket has been created, nothing happens and no one knows what my ticket is for.

The technician took my previous router on March 29th (which I own and have paid for) without my permission while trying to charge me $20/month for a new router! Before I had this upgrade done, Verizon confirmed that my prior router would be compatible when upgrading my internet speed. It was agreed that my router would not be replaced; all of which was reflected in my order confirmation email.

I contacted customer support within hours of the incident occurring (after receiving a bill that did not match my confirmation email) and they weren’t able to get the router back to me then or assist in any way whatsoever with locating it. I contacted them via chat on several separate occasions to have them locate my router then return it to me. When talking to customer support, they did not give any indication of actually finding my router and said “you will get an update by April 7th” (keep in mind, it is currently March 30th). If Verizon truly knew where my router was, why can’t it be returned immediately? Why would it need to take a week to return?

I need my router back since it is my property and was taken without my permission.

0 Likes
Re: I want my router returned from Verizon! The technician took the router without my permission.
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cadaniel,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes