Incorrect Billing, Poor Customer Service
clarlene616
Enthusiast - Level 1

Two months ago I moved taking my service with me. The two bills I have received since have been double my usual bill monthly bill. I have bundled services of tv, internet, and phone yet since my move my bill is no longer showing bundled pricing; I am billed for each service seperately hence the higher bill. The first month this occurred I called Verizon and credits were issued to lower the bill, which I then paid in full online. My next bill had the same issue along with saying I had a past due amount. I selected pay bill in full on the Verizon website, so how may I ask do I have a past due amount? I called Verizon again when I saw this bill and was told it could take two months for the problem to be fixed. When I asked why the credits couldn't be issued again so I could pay this bill (I refuse to pay double when I do not owe it and it is Verizon's error), the representative stated that is part of the two month process. I requested a supervisor contact me because I view this unacceptable as I want to pay my bill, just not double when it is an incorrect amount. I was told a supervisor would be contacting me. It is now two and a half weeks later and I have yet to be contacted by Verizon in any form. Has anyone had a similar issue, and if so how was it resolved? At this point I am becoming aggravated with the lack of assistance in resolving the issue and considering canceling the service.

0 Likes
Re: Incorrect Billing, Poor Customer Service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Incorrect Billing, Poor Customer Service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

It was our pleasure to assist you in resolving this matter. If in the future you need assistance our team is here 24/7.

Thank you,
-Amanda_M

0 Likes