Issue With Gift Card Redemption/Registration
Lili32

The instructions in the email that was sent to me do not allow me to redeem and register my reward!

These directions ..."Click on the reward tile and follow the on-screen instructions to register your reward." ...cannot be executed because there is a problem with your site. I have been waiting for two months to be eligible for my reward, and now that I am eligible to receive that reward, I am unable to claim it. UNACCEPTABLE!

I have been on two different chats on your site and they have not been helpful with this issue at all. I am disappointed and would appreciate a speedy remedy to this issue.

0 Likes
Re: Issue With Gift Card Redemption/Registration
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lili3,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes