$500 via Verizon e-gift card (sent w/in 8 wks). Activation of 4G LTE/5G phone on 5G Get More plan req’d. Device must remain active for 45 days. $500 charge back if service cancelled w/in 12 mos or eligibility req’s are no longer met. See vzw.com/bring-your-own-device for details.
Has anyone had an issue with Verizon stopping the bundling of Direct TV billing without notifying you? I received a notice from Direct TV that Verizon has not been paying them and that I owe $240 or I would be sent to collections. Verizon does a direct draw from my account every month and has for a while. Of course I can't get in touch with anyone from Verizon to discuss what happened. Has anyone else experienced similar circumstances?
DON'T STAY WITH DIRECT TV - I signed up for the bundle but was specific to Verizon and Direct TV that I would try Direct TV out and decide whether to get rid of my Dish or not. When the Direct TV installer arrived to connect me to the service, he was instructed to cut all other existing Television Satellite services to my building. How disceptive and after I mentioned that I was deciding which service to stay with.
Here are my problems with Direct TV:
1. Poor billing coordination with Verizon account holders.
2. Will not restore your service immediately.
3. Disceptive practices during installation.
4. Verizon does not know what Direct is doing and Direct does not know what Verizon is doing.
5. Direct TV Customer service doesn't even know that Verizon is an Agent 24 Hour support.
6. Verizon doesn't even know that Direct TV has 24 hour Agent support.
7. Verizon and Direct just want to get you as a bundled customer with no regard to your TV experience.
8. Verizon does not offer FIOS in my area - A MAJOR US CITY.
9. I HATE DIRECT TV NOW !
10. I HATE VERIZON BUT IT IS THE MONOPOLY THAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH - NOT FOR LONG...ANY IDEAS?
SHOPPING FOR ANOTHER SATELLITE SERVICE; Comming back to Dish - no FIOS available in my area of the City.
SOON will be also shopping for another Telephone Service as well.